Get to know about Shea butter!
Shea butter is one of the best natural products for skin. It is extracted from Shea seeds that grow in regions of the west of Africa. Shea butter is used in several fields, on top of which cosmetic field; as it is reach of vitamins and essential amino acids for the skin. Shea butter is characterized by its rapid absorption via skin that provides it with deep moisture, such effect last for long period of time.
Shea butter nourishes skin, offers skin and hair numerous benefits. So, it is considered one of the utmost preferred natural products for skin, hair and nail care. Shea butter is named THE AFRICAN GOLD, as it is renowned for its usage in women beauty care routine thousands years ago.
Shea butter with Jojoba oil
Jojoba oil is considered as one of the best natural oils for skin and hair. As it helps in cell renewal and restoring vitality for both skin and hair. It helps to soothe inflammation due to dehydration and restore balance of skin’s oily secretions, thus preventing the appearance of acne and black heads. Therefore, it is the natural remedy of skin dehydration problems, like eczema, and safe solution for acne.
Jojoba oil nourishes skin and hair follicles as it is rich of vitamins. It also fights foot fungus and protect skin due to its antibacterial properties.
Uses of Jojoba oil:
- Moisturize skin and protect it from dehydration
- Safe for makeup removal and cleanse skin
- Ideal for pre-shaving as it prevent burns and tiny cuts
- Soothe skin after shaving and help in rapid wound healing
- Nourish and renew skin cells
- Protect from inflammation and soothe skin
- Get rid of bacteria and fungus on exposed skin
- Nourish and moisturize hair, control hair fall
Benefits of Shea butter with Jojoba oil
Shea butter and Jojoba oil blend rebuild skin and treat its damage through:
- Elimination of pimples and freckle
- Eradication of dehydration and eczema
- Nourishment of skin, acceleration of skin cells renewal and eradication of dead cells
- Restoration of balance in oil secretion “sebaceous” and maintenance of skin moisture
- Prevention of acne and black heads appearance
- Strengthen skin and maintaining its elasticity
- Protection from inflammation and soothing superficial burns traces
Order Shea butter with Jojoba oil from Shea Butter and choose the suitable size and price for you
Delivery within few days